– Visit Old City and walk through its narrow, winding streets and enjoy the diversity and harmony of east and west culture which started to form here, at the cross point of trade caravans, many centuries ago from the very time of ancient Silk Road. Here you find churches, synagogues, mosques, as well as famous 19th century houses with wooden multi-colored balconies, nowadays mostly used for modern cafes, fashionable art galleries, souvenir shops and other attractions.
– Visit famous Spa Bath district. Bath houses with Sulphur water date back to 5th century when the Capital was founded at this territory.
– Drive to the largest Trinity Cathedral of the whole Caucasus.
– Drive to Metekhi church on the other side of the river with amazing views of Narikala Fortress, Statue of Mother of Georgia, etc. See the statue of King David – the founder of the capital, in front of the church.
– Cross the river Mtkvari walking through The Bridge of Peace – which is characterized with modern arcitecture and amazing shapes.
– Visit Georgian historical museum.